A group circuit cross training class held outdoors. It’s a serious strength and conditioning workout!
Expect these classes to be challenging but fun and motivating. Be prepared for a mix of plyometric exercises, suicide drills, functional, core and weight training in a HIIT format.
There'll be; push-ups, sit-ups, burpees, roll-ups, tuck-jumps, pull-ups, running, bounding, battle ropes waves, weighted squats, lunges etc.
- DAYS: Monday
- WHERE: Mount Lawley
- DAYS: Tuesday
- WHERE: Bassendean
- TIME: 6:00pm
- 1 Class / Week = $17 per Class
- 2 Classes / Week = $13 per Class
- 3 Classes / Week = $12 per Class
- Unlimited Classes / Week = $10.75 per Class
Classes are sold in blocks of 8 weeks or via fortnightly direct debit. There are no lock in contracts.
Using equipment keeps it challenging and fun; such as sandbags, battle ropes, kettle bells, dead balls, agility ladder, dumbbells, barbells, medicine balls, resistance bands, hurdles, and bodyweight – maybe yours – maybe your partners!
HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training
This stuff gets the heart rate up, sheds kilos for those who need it and gets you fit and toned! You’ll find yourself being pushed to complete as many reps in a given time across a circuit of exercises. Sound brutal? It is, but you’ll love it. You’ll be out in the fresh air, there’ll be music in the background and the group encouraging and motivating you to finish your round!
What Are The Benefits?
- Build strength and improve posture.
- Help with Fat Loss and energy gain.
- Support network with people; non threatening environment where you can feel comfortable exercising with like-minded people.