Please Note: Our outdoor fit mum class's are suspended from May - September due to the wetter months. Please Visit our Classes Page to find our Indoor Classes.
Mums with Bubs Fitness is an postnatal exercise fitness class uniquely formulated to meet the needs of mums wishing to exercise with their babies, toddlers and young children nearby. Light cardio and low impact aerobic exercises along with a circuit of functional body-weight resistant exercises. Designed to bring you back to pre-baby weight, strength and fitness.
- DAYS: Tuesday & Thursday
- TIME: 9:30am and 10:45am (both days)
- WHERE: Loftus Recreation Centre, Leederville [map]
- 8 Classes - $160
- 16 Classes - $296
Classes are to be used over an 4 month period to attend any of the Fit Mums class.
Fit Mums with Bubs is an postnatal exercise fitness class uniquely formulated to meet the needs of mums wishing to exercise with their babies, toddlers and young children nearby. Light cardio and low impact aerobic exercises along with a circuit of functional body-weight resistant exercises.
What Are The Benefits?
- Breathing and posture for movement and motherhood,
- Flatten your Mummy Tummy - build core abdominal strength and tone.
- Build strength and improve posture.
- Help with Fat Loss and energy gain post pregnancy and birth.
- Support network with other Mums; non threatening environment where mums can feel comfortable exercising with like-minded Mums.
- Your trainer will always provide progressive training options so we can work at your pace
Suitable for Mothers:
- No leaking with everyday life activities.
- Weak core or lack of connection with abdominal muscles post birth.
- Feeling well and not experiencing serious lingering pregnancy or birth related aliments.
All mums who have had their 6 week clearances from their doctor and completed a health screening questionnaire are welcome to join.
Fit Mum classes are suitable for Mums with babies at any age, you can bring your baby, your toddlers and bigger kiddies too; its entirely up to you. Your children are your responsibility to supervise throughout the class, but your trainer will help where she can.
Mums don't have to bring your child with you, (they might be at daycare, kindy etc), all we ask is that you respect each other and appreciate that there will be children at the class.
If you're a mum looking for fitness classes where you get to be trained by a mum who understands the hurdles related to mums exercising with pelvic floor and abdominal separation concerns and understands the obstacle of regaining fitness and shedding unwanted kilos post birth, then these Mums and Babes fitness exercise classes are for you.