Intensive Core Restore for Postnatal Mums and Bubs
This semi private exercise program is designed to help you reconnect with your core and pelvic floor, strengthen your abdominal muscles, flatten your stomach, eliminate back pain and other common post pregnancy pain and addresses unwelcome changes to your pelvic floor.
You’ll learn purposely selected postnatal safe and effective exercises you can do at home, the do’s and don’t of exercise after pregnancy and birth, and a rehab program to improve pelvic floor function while building full-body strength.
Recommended for mums with babies ages 6 weeks to approximately 12 months old.
- DAYS: Tuesday & Thursday
- TIME: 9:30am
- WHERE: Leederville
- START DATE:
- 5 Week Program - Starting 29th & 31 August 2017 - FULL
- 5 Week Program - Starting 17th & 19th October - BOOK NOW
- $296 Two Classes Per Week
- $199 One Class Per Week
- 5 Week Exercise Program
- One-on-One Support
- Weekly Email Program Follow Ups
- Weekly Exercise Program - for home use.
- Weekly Pelvic Floor Exercise Program - for home use.
- Realtime Ultrasound Pelvic Floor Assessment and how to care for your postnatal body conducted by Women's Health Physiotherapist
- No creche cost - bring baby with you.
- Free parking.
- Lifetime access to a Women's Health Exercise Specialist who is completely invested in your successful return to exercise and wellness after the birth of your baby.
- Discounted Rates with Women's Health Physiotherapist
CLASS STRUCTURE - Mums and Bubs
These Mums and Bubs classes have been designed to help mums exercise safely, allowing development of strength and fitness in a safe and gradual manner to reduce the risk of injury, especially to a postnatal weakened core.
It's a 5 week program and can be attended either once or twice per week.
You will also receive weekly follow up emails and exercise to do at home to help keep you on track and achieve maximum results.
Week one begins with a unique program and with each week the program builds on from the previous week progressing to week five.
For best results it's recommended to attend two classes per week for the entire 5 week program.
Classes are held indoors at the Leederville Community Centre, Leederville (set between the Leederville Recreation Centre and Leederville Library.
What Are The Benefits?
- One on One Semi Private Class
- Led by Women’s Health Exercise Specialist.
- Learn how to measure, heal and monitor abdominal. separations, (Diastasis of Rectus Abdominis), during exercise.
- Pelvic floor confidence - do’s and dont's.
- Breathing and posture for movement and motherhood,
- Flatten your Mummy Tummy - gain core abdominal strength and tone.
- Build strength and improve posture.
- Specific exercise techniques to manage typical pregnancy related ailments.
- Stretching to help loosen and mobilise tight muscles sore from breastfeeding / bottle feeding, nursing and carrying baby.
- Baby is by your side during the class.
- Baby can socialise with other babies.
- Support network with other Mums; non threatening environment where mums can return to exercise with like-minded Mums.
SUITABLE FOR MOTHERS:
- Wishing to commence exercise post pregnancy and the birth of baby.
- Weak pelvic floor and may also be experiencing leaking.
- Weak core or lack of connection with abdominal muscles post birth.
- Prolapse (POP), diastasic recti (abdominal separation), Mummy Tummy.
- Experiencing back pain, feeling tight and achy.
- Mummy thumb / carpal tunnel / wrist pain / De Quervains Tenosynovitis.