Postpartum is a recovery process. Your core and pelvic floor health is incredibly important and the early months postpartum are key to ensuring a well functioning core and pelvic floor that has good tone, strength, and endurance, (because even just a little bit of LEAKAGE is NOT OKAY!) Safe, appropriate and corrective exercise rehab has a significant impact on short-term recovery, long-term health and wellbeing.
Here is a postnatal exercise program that every new Mum needs to consider.
The focus is on pelvic floor safe and functional exercises that will have you feeling fit and strong again. AND you can bring your baby is for you!
Program Commences Tuesday 28th & Thursday 30th August
- Learn how to exercise safely post birth & pregnancy.
- Have confidnece in your pelvic floor.
- Strengthen and flatten your core abdominal muscles.
- Run by Women’s Health Exercise Specialist.
- First session with Women's Health Physiotherapist.
- 5 Week Core and Pelvic Floor Restore program
- When: Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 am -10:30 am
- Leederville Community Centre - Indoors
- Suitable for: Mums with babies 6 weeks – 12 months.
- 5 Week Exercise Program
- Weekly Email Program Follow Ups
- Weekly Exercise Program - for home use.
- Weekly Pelvic Floor Exercise Program - for home use.
- Realtime Ultrasound Pelvic Floor Assessment and how to care for your postnatal body conducted by Women's Health Physiotherapist
- No creche cost - bring baby with you.
- Free parking.
- Lifetime access to a Women's Health Exercise Specialist who is completely invested in your successful return to exercise and wellness after the birth of your baby.
- Discounted Rates with Women's Health Physiotherapist
- Class size capped to maximum 5 to ensure one on one attention.
This postnatal workout program incorporates purposely-selected exercises and techniques for safe and effective pelvic floor and core muscle training, breathing, posture and full body strength to support motherhood movement patterns occurring in day to day life. WE GET YOU UP AND MOVING!