Lou Carey's Recipe Competition Entry
1. 2 cups coconut milk
2. 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
3. 1/4 cup coconut flour
4. 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped/crumbled
5. 1/4 cup goji berries
6. 1 tsp. cinnamon
7. 1 apple grated (skin on)
- In a medium sized saucepan combine all of the ingredients.
- Place the saucepan on a hot stove and stir until the mixture begins to boil.
- Turn the heat down so the mixture simmers, continue to stir for about 5 minutes, it should start to thicken up.
- Serve with some crumbled walnuts/goji berries/chia - whatever takes your fancy!
Extras - you can swap the coconut milk for almond milk. If you make a double batch it reheats really well - breakfast for the week sorted!